RxCe has received ACPE approval. We are in the process of registering each of our courses with ACPE to obtain Universal Activity Numbers. We plan to have all of our courses registered by the end of August and be able to upload course completions to CPE Monitor.
CE Requirements for Pharmacists
30 hours every two years
20 hours every two years may be home study
- 1 hour in pain and symptom management every two years
- 1 hour in ethics and jurisprudence every two years
- One-time course in human trafficking is required (beginning 11/13/2022)
- One-time course in controlled substance awareness is required
- From the Board: "Beginning June 1, 2022, individuals seeking licensure and/or re-licensure must have completed a two-hour LIVE training in Implicit Bias"
10 hours every two years must be live
RxCE.com LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
6/30 every two years
Michigan Bureau of Professional Licensing/Licensing Division
611 W Ottawa, 3rd Floor, P.O. Box 30670
Lansing, MI 48909-8170
From the Board:
- "The continuing education requirements apply to every Pharmacist renewing a Michigan license that held the license for more than 1 year immediately preceding the date of the license renewal. The requirements apply whether or not the Pharmacist is actively engaged in the practice of Pharmacy. No one is exempt from this requirement."
- "Each pharmacist who was originally licensed in Michigan more than 1 year but less than 2 years before the renewal date shall have accumulated 15 hours of board-approved continuing education, with at least 1 (one) of those hours in pain management."
Get a Free Course!
CE Broker provider # 50-29827