RxCe has received ACPE approval. We are in the process of registering each of our courses with ACPE to obtain Universal Activity Numbers. We plan to have all of our courses registered by the end of August and be able to upload course completions to CPE Monitor.
CE Requirements for Pharmacists
30 hours every two years
All 30 hours may be home study
From the Board:
- "At least 2 hours of CE in the area of medication safety/errors and"
- "At least 2 hours of CE in the area of administering injectable medications, biological and adult immunizations if trained and are an authorized 'Immunizing Pharmacist' and"
- "At least 2 hours of CE in:
- the distribution, dispensing or delivery of controlled substances; or
- the detection and recognition of symptoms, patterns of behavior, or other characteristics of impairment and dependency resulting from the abusive or illegal use of controlled substances."
RxCE.com LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
9/30 of even-numbered years
Delaware Board of Pharmacy Cannon Building, Suite 203 861 Silver Lake Blvd Dover, DE 19904 email@example.com (302) 744-4500
From the Board: "Persons who are newly licensed after the registration period begins, must complete continuing education units proportional to the total number of continuing education units required for the biennial licensure renewal. (1.25 hours/per month)."
Get a Free Course!
CE Broker provider # 50-29827